Tuesday 24 February 2015

Simple & Easy Tips For Stay Young


I hope there would hardly be a person who doesn’t want to stay young. In my personal as well as professional life, I often come across the people how to remain young, how to stay away from oldness, how to maintain a healthy lifestyle, etc.

I am not an expert, but I have learnt a lot in maintaining my fitness and youthfulness. By going through several books and blogs & articles available on the Internet, I have found several things effective. I followed a few of them to maintain my health and staying young. Here are a few Tips For Stay Young. In my opinion, the below mentioned tips are very effective.


Tips For Stay Young
·         Be physically active. For this, you can get indulged in morning walk, jogging or running. You can perform the workouts of high intensity, if you are willing to have strong physique or six pack abs.

·         Have a balanced diet. The diet must have all the nutritional elements like carbohydrates, protein, fat, vitamin and minerals. Don’t forget to include leafy & green vegetables, anti aging foods and fruits. 

·         As far as possible, avoid non-vegetarian food items and love vegetarian one. 

·         Take adequate water to keep yourself hydrated. 

·         Make love or have physical intimacy with your spouse. 

·         Try to be happy all the times. For this, you can watch funny or light television programs.
·         Indulge in regular intake of green tea. 

·         Stress less and stay away from psychological conditions like depression, anger, jealousy, etc. 

·         Have a sound sleep. You should sleep for 6-8 hours. Sleep till you feel relaxed after leaving your bed. 

·         Avoid the intake of frequent alcoholic and soft drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment